Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The value of friendship

I have some great friends.  Some are old friends, some new.  Some far away, and some close by.  

I value them each, for their unique personalities, and the things we have in common, as well as the areas where we differ.  It is always nice to have a bit of ying to my yang. 

I had the pleasure of visiting with some friends tonight that I hadn't seen in quite some time, and it was so refreshing.  We talked and talked and talked.  The time just escaped us and before I knew it, it was 10pm, and one of my friends was heading to bed!  Oops!  How the time flies when you are with loved ones. 

For all of my friends - I love you, I cherish you.... 

"Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left of me."
- Leann Rimes

No comments: