Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I had a wonderful time with my family over Thanksgiving weekend. 

Lorie, my BIL Jamie, their son Jackson, and his daughter Brittany arrived on Thanksgiving Day around noon.   I was so excited to see them - and met Brittany and Jackson for the first time!  Jackson is 9 months old, and Brittany is 13.  We had Thanksgiving dinner in Lawrence with my brother and his family, and several of their friends.  My girls were spending the day with Palmer and my mom and dad ate dinner together at home.  Due to my Dad's chemo schedule, he needed to avoid meals with others as much as possible.  

These pictures are of a family breakfast on Saturday morning, back at my brother's house.  He has become quite the cook!  My sis too.... I told my mom that she at least got 2 out of 3 good cooks from her kids.  You can guess which one I am!  




Jackson Parker Finley Madison
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Jackson with Grandma
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My sis, bro and I laughing in the kitchen
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Grandpa with Paige and Brittany
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Paige and Brittany - These girls hit it off so quickly. This is Paige's first cousin her age - and I'm so glad for it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


A sassy little girl
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Lorie - the best aunt ever - giving Rylan his Christmas present - his very own guitar!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Uncle Jamie chatting with the little dude
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: