Sunday, December 14, 2008

One good thing meme, day seven

My baby girl, who is not much of a baby anymore, took a nap on my chest today, for almost an hour.  

This is something Alaina never does; I can't remember the last time she napped on me.  But today she blessed me.  She took a nap in her bed, but when she woke up and came downstairs, she snuggled into my lap, tucked her head on my chest up under my chin, and fell asleep.  I cherish the moments like this. 



Reflection:  I really enjoyed the last seven days of focusing on the good.  Some days were easier than others.  Some days I had to wait until the end of the day to find the best thing, other days I thought of it all day - what would happen that I'd get to write about?  This was a good exercise and something I'll try again.  

1 comment:

ZebraBelly: said...

I enjoyed reading them :)