Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Value of Friendship.... Part 2

I've been friends with Linda for 21 years. We met at the bus-stop at 2nd and Kendall street on the first day of 7th grade. We have the kind of friendship that has withstood all the tests of time. I often feel like she knows me better than I know myself.

But this post isn't about my friendship with Linda... it is about her friendship with Alaina. Alaina announced today that Linda is her best friend (heart swelling). I was able to witness the love Alaina has for Linda and the love Linda has for Alaina today. These pictures say it all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

corscorp said...

Yeah... she needs one (or two - lol) of her own. ;)

*Jess* said...

definitely an "awww!" Linda is lucky to have you guys in her life, too!