Saturday, October 11, 2008

A million changes

My life has changed in a million ways since my last blog entry. All the changes have kept me from writing, because it just seems so overwhelming - but if I'm ever to blog again, I must get this done. So here goes - in a nutshell this is what has happened since the last entry:

1. Chelcie came back home to live.
2. I took a much-needed vacation with just the girls and I to colorado to visit friends.
3. My dad had surgery - 10 hours! to remove the cancer.
4. My dad got two infections and had to be readmitted to the hospital.
5. My parents spent about 5 weeks in Houston for my dad's treatment.
6. School started.
7. Chelcie got in trouble with a boy and her dad sent her back to live with her mom in Texas.
8. Paige celebrated her 12th birthday.
9. Palmer and I are getting a divorce.
10. Palmer moved out.
11. I'm redecorating my home and reclaiming my space

Whew. That was a lot. Now you know what has transpired in my life. I'll try to start blogging again on the little things in life and changes that transpire.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I think you've been through enough in one year, don'tcha think??

Allison said...

I totally agree!

I'm ready for an easy breezy 2009!