Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub

Two girls in the tub!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at my two amazing girls having a blast screaming and splashing and being wild. I truly enjoyed them and felt blessed by single parenthood tonight. I could let them scream as loud as they wanted, laugh as much as they wanted and splash a few gallons of water all over the bathroom. They had so much fun. I caught some on video - where you get to see all sides of my kids... Paige's fun silly side - and her almost swearing side too. Alaina's adorable giggles, but also her aggressive side as she scratches her sister. This is a great video that shows off my kids personalities in so many ways. I love them to pieces!!!

Enjoy! Oh yeah... brace yourself... the video starts with a piercing Paige scream.

3 comments:

ZebraBelly: said...

What a great photo of Alaina's hair (and OMG what BEAUTIFUL hair they have - SO jealous!). Love the video! :)

Anonymous said...

They have beautiful hair! How fun! <3

CROW Cat Rescue said...

Hi, girls! --W