Friday, November 7, 2008

My baby is three years old!

Alaina turned three years old today. I can't believe it - this seems like such a milestone. She is less toddler and more little kid.

She started her morning by announcing - "Happy Birthday to Me!"

I'll have pictures to add after her birthday party tomorrow, but for now, here are some random things she said today.

"When I wake up, I gonna go outside and see a hippopa-a-mus. And I gonna say hippopa-a-mus"

"Paaaaiiigggeee. Teach me how to use the Cammmm-ra"

"Daddy - I'm three! (and after he mentioned birthday presents) I gonna get a doll, and a new elmo, and new shoes.... new light-up shoes. Daddy? My Dora shoes don't light up!"

"Thank you for the stars mommy" (foil stars for her new reward chart started today)

and best of all...

"Mommy I like you"

No comments: