Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bookworm award


I've been blessed with the Bookworm Award by my friend Anna.

Here is the rule for the award:Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 46. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences...The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!!

Okay - so the closest book to me is Possessions by Judith Michael.  I got this one in a stack of passed-down books from my Dad.  I have no idea what it is about.  So - here goes... 

It was impossible to understand.  Where are you?  Kathering cried silently. This is your family; I shouldn't be here without you... we should be here together.  

Interesting... very interesting.  

So - now the award goes to.... 

MaWhit

Beth 

And.... I can't think of anyone else who hasn't already been tagged!  If you read my blog and want the award - let me know~ 


1 comment:

Anne said...

I am so glad for your messages. Thank you so much... I appreciate your kindness and friendship. I am so very thankful to get to know eachother and that we are neighbors....Talk with you soon....

Anne Daniel

I would love to see you sometime soon whether I can talk or not...