Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Getaway

My BFF of 21 years is getting married in Vegas this weekend. I'm privileged to her Maid of Honor and enjoy this wonderful occasion with her. We are flying out to Vegas this morning and have a whirlwind of fun awaiting us.

I'm so excited!

My BFF is a wonderful woman, and I'm so happy that she has found love with such an amazing man. He is really great - perfect for her.

The wedding is Saturday - which leaves us about 4 days of non-wedding duties to party it up in Vegas!

It is my first time in the city - and I am really looking forward to it. In addition, the time away alone will be a nice refreshment when I return to my family.

I'll be sure to post pics and stories of my excursions.

2 comments:

earthmama said...

have fun, woman!!!

(and know a little piece of me is with you...partying it up alongside...hehe)

*Jess* said...

very envious!! I am glad you are having a great time!